Committee Work Strategy
- Coordinating with the administration concerned in the Council General Secretariat to provide the Committee with the data for the staff working at the Shura Council General Secretariat, duly classified.
- Cooperating and coordinating with the SCW on a monthly basis.
- Cooperating and coordinating with the equal opportunities committees concerned in the Government and the private institutions, and invite them to participate in the Committee’s awareness activities.
- Assigning a web site or a link within the Council electronic site, updating it as required by one of the Committee’s members.
- Ensuring that the Council’s budget considers the women needs.
- Earmarking all the Council debates in respect of Legislations and Laws concerning women, and provide them to the SCW, and use them for awareness mechanisms.
- Continuing awareness and education campaigns for the General Secretariat staff in respect of the equal opportunities principle and their respective rights and duties.
- Specifying the communication mechanisms within the General Secretariat staff (bulletins – website – meetings and activities) and issuing bulletins covering all the topics related to the parliamentary woman and the Council staff.
Page last updated on:
20/05/2019 12:56 PM