- To provide technical equipment required to operate (devices, systems) for the completion of the legislative and administrative work of the Council.
- To supervise the general planning and the creation of information database in accordance with the approved strategical plans.
- To create an integrated experienced working group specialised in the field of technology and information to improve the Department’s output to the highest levels of quality and proficiency.
- To exchange information with research and academic institutions and similar devices.
- The continuous development of the methods of data and information collection to achieve the maximum degree of accuracy of the collected and analysed data.
- Harmonization of the concepts, terminology and classifications used for all data and conducting evaluation and analytical studies in line with the international and global recommendations.
- Make an annual plan of the activities of the Department and the sections linked to it.
- Submitting periodic reports of completed, under study and proposed projects.
- Providing advice in the field of technology and information management to the staff of the Council.
- To provide the technical devices and give technical support to facilitate the work of the Council’s bodies.
Page last updated on:
23/05/2018 11:50 AM