The General Secretariat has been able to accomplish many achievements in a short period through the efforts of its qualified national cadres, including, but not limited to:
- The development of the Council’s organizational structure.
- Releasing the legislative achievements of the Council periodically to society, for details please refer to the Council Publications section.
- Obtaining ISO certification for Information Technology for several consecutive years and the Quality System certification, which are:
- Obtaining several awards, including:
- Completing and developing the administrative work and introducing new work management systems periodically.