Based on the vision of the General Secretariat of the Shura Council for the achievement of governance and excellence in providing effective support to the Shura Council, the General Secretariat of the Council is committed to providing its services with distinction, sustainability and effectiveness for pioneering legislative work.
- Commitment to the implementation of the quality management system, which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and the dissemination of the quality culture of the Council Secretariat.
- Commitment to achieve strategic objectives through the implementation of initiatives, and to strive for better outcomes. By achieving the strategic objectives through the implementation of the initiatives and continuing to strive for better outcomes.
- Develop the skills of the employees of the General Secretariat of the Council and promote equal opportunities.
- To exploit opportunities for improvement and career development in an equal and neutral manner.
- Understand the context of the General Secretariat of the Shura Council and the internal and external factors that affect it in order to achieve the satisfaction of the interested parties and develop its mechanisms.
- Develop business processes by simplifying procedures.
- Completion of work in a timely and accurate manner.