Mr. Ali Abdulla Jasim AlAradi
Mr. Ali Abdulla Jasim AlAradi
Legal Counsel for Committees Affairs
- Social status: Married
- Director of Legal Affairs Directorate at the Prime Minister Office - appointed by HRH the Crown Prince and Prime Minister Edict No. (30) of 2021.
- Legal Counsel - Legal Counsels Board - Shura Council (March 2019).
- Acting Director of Research and Studies Directorate at Shura Council - (October 2020 to May 2021).
- Assistant Legal Counsel at the Legal Counsels Board - (January 2015 to February 2019).
- Legal Researcher - Research and Studies Department at the Shura Council - (April 2009 to December 2014).
- Legal Researcher at the Court Directorate of Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs and Waqf- (May 2007 to March 2009).
- Sessions Affairs Specialist at the Ministry of Shura Council and Representative Council Affairs - (December 2006 to April 2007).
- Legal Counsel - Part-time - Mohammed Al Sayed & Yousif Al Hashimi Legal Bureau (December 2006 to July 2008).
- Intern lawyer at Mohammed Al Sayed & Yousif Al Hashimi Legal Bureau- (September 2006 to December 2006).
- Member of the Government Contract Development Committee, formed under the Directives of HRH Crown Prince & Prime Minister (2022).
- Legal Counsel to the Financial and Economic Affairs Committee (2017-2021).
- Legal Counsel to the Youth Affairs Committee (2017-2020).
- Legal Counsel to the Services Committee (2015).
- Head of the Investigation Committee, by orders of the General Secretary of the Shura Council No. (6) of 2021.
- Member of the Activation and Follow-up Committee for External Cooperation Agreements, by orders of the General Secretary of the Shura Council No. (2) of 2021.
- Member for Quality System Development in the General Secretariat Committee, by orders of the General Secretary of the Shura Council No. (4) of 2021.
- Member of the Equal Opportunities Committee in the General Secretariat of the Shura Council (2011-2021).
- Head of the Laws Collection and Classification Committee of the Shura Council (2019).
- Member of the Committee for Studying and Developing the Parliamentary Division System (2019).
- Member and Counsel for the General Secretariat Tenders Committee (2014-2018).
- Member of the supporting team, to provide administrative and technical support for the joint committee created between the Cabinet and the Legislative authority concerned with restructuring of governmental support (Subsidies).
- Member of the supporting team dedicated to approve the General Budget draft laws.
- Member of the supporting team that was created to amending the Draft Law of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bahrain (2012).
- Co-author of the Candidate's Guide to Parliamentary and Municipal Councils’ Elections – Author of the chapter covering monitoring the electoral process (Monitoring the Electoral Process) - Bahrain Institute for Political Development - 2022.
- A Book on Authorization of Legislative Competence (An Analytical Root Study in Bahrain's Constitution and Comparative Constitutions) - Bahrain Institute for Political Development – issued in 2019.
- The principle of proportionality in legislation and foresight of its constitutionality - Master's thesis - College of Law - University of Bahrain - 2014.
- Completion of research of The Legal System of the State of Emergency (Martial Law) in the Kingdom of Bahrain - required to pass “research curricula” in the Master's program in Public Law at the University of Bahrain - February 2010.
- Contributed in collection of the Legislative Manual on financial, economic and investment laws (in accordance with their latest amendments) - Shura Council - 2021.
- The Legislative Manual to legislations on children in Bahraini law - January 2011.
- The Legislative Manual to legislations on Women in Bahraini law - June 2011.
- The Legislative Manual on legislations related to Municipal Councils and their Elections in the Kingdom of Bahrain - June 2013.
Page last updated on:
04/08/2022 02:14 PM