The bureau of the Council held a meeting this morning, under the chairmanship of HE Ali bin Saleh Al-Saleh, in the presence of the First and the Second deputies of the Chairman, respectively, hon. Jamal Moh’d Fakhro and Hon. Dr. Bahiya Jawad Al-Jishi, heads of standing committees, Secretary-General, and the legal advisor of the Council.
The Bureau extended congratulation to His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa, HRH the Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al-Khalifa, HRH the Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and 1st Deputy Premier Prince Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa and the Bahraini people on the occasion of His Majesty's accession to the throne and the Kingdom of Bahrain national day.
The Bureau reviewed the list of pending draft laws and bill proposals which are still under study at the Council’s committees, and the subjects ready to be included in the agenda of the next session as follows:
• The bill proposal to amend Article 320 of the Penal law issued by decree by law no. 15 of 1976, submitted by hon. member Nancy Elie Kadoorie and referring it to the Foreign Affairs, Defense and National Security Committee and notifying the Legislative and Legal Affairs Committee.
• The report of the Services Committee concerning the decree by law no. (32) for 2011 amending item (e) of Article (42) of law no. (19) for 2006, on the organization of the labor market.
• The report of the Public Utilities and Environment Committee regarding a draft law to approve the veterinary preparation law (regulation) in GCC countries, associated with the royal decree no. (45) for 2013.
• The report of the Public Utilities and Environment Committee regarding a draft law to approve practicing veterinary profession law (regulation) for GCC countries, associated with the royal decree no. (46) for 2013.
• The report of the Finance and Economic Affairs Committee concerning the unified final account of the state for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011, and the report of the performance of the implementation of the State's general budget for the fiscal year 2011, which was prepared by the Ministry of Finance.