Training and administration development unit
Vision and Objectives:
Training in its modern concept became a strategic choice in the human resources development system. For this reason it became an essential matter to set development strategies for development, modernizing and simplifying the work systems and methods in away to follow the modern changes in work environment and requirements.
The Training and administration development unit has been established in 2003, and since then it has been working to develop training programs using the latest methods available for training to face the developments and changes in the work environment, and to bridge the gap between and current and targeted performance. Training programs has been targeting to build and innovate more efficient systems and methods in planning, executing, reviewing, following, and in saving human energy, to achieve the developmental targets in efficient manner to keep the continuous improvement in performance. The unit had approved a plan each 2 years with annual evaluation for the work in the unit.
The evaluating process of the training process of measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of training plan and the amount of achievable goals and highlight assessed the strengths and weaknesses by assessing the efficiency of the training process steps and make sure the transfer of the impact of training into action to raise the efficiency of the Council's performance in general.
Publications Unit training and management development:
To achieve the high objectives of the Shura Council to enrich workers’ knowledge at various levels of management about methods and techniques of scientific and practical in the field of human resource development comes the guide line issues. As a means to facilitate and simplify work processes in the planning process to develop plans and training programs capable of effective To meet the requirement of individuals in their work sites.
The training and development Unit issued the following guide line manuals:
- Evidence of pilot training
- Training reports, statistics and manuals
- Brochures for the joint training of shuras, national, Ommah tion and Representatives of the Gulf Cooperation Council
Terms of the nomination of the training courses
- Relationship of the proposed training course with the work nature and responsibilities of employee career.
- The administration or department need to the type and extent of efficiency required to develop this efficiency.
- Employee's ability to apply the skills learned during the training course, and the ability to transfer this information to his staff in his administration or the department.
- The existence of future plan for career path on candidate.