H.E. Abdul Jalil Ibrahim Habib Al-Tareef
His Excellency the Secretary-General
- Place of Birth: Sanabis
- Marital Status: Married
- Bachelor in Arabic language and Islamic Science – from (Islamic Sharia'a (Feqhe) in Najaf - Iraq
- Secretary-General of the Shura Council.
- Member of the Shura Council the first legislative session - 16 November, 2002.
- Member of the committee on legislative and legal affairs for I, II, III and IV sessions of the First legislative term.
- Member of an ad-hoc committee on woman and child affairs for II, III and IV sessions of the First legislative term.
- Part time Announcer at Bahrain radio and television – 1975, program arranger for dialogue, cultural and literature programs and other programs as well.
- Employee at the State Ministry for cabinet affairs.
An Employee at the Secretariat of the National Assembly – 1975.
- Teacher in Arabic language and Islamic Science at the Ministry of Education in Bahrain and the UAE – (1970 to 1974).
- Director of Session and Committees affairs Directorate at the Ministry of the Cabinet Affairs.
Board chairman of Sanabis Club for more than 15 years.
- Head of founding Committee for Sanabis charity fund.
- Head of board of trustees for Sanabis charity fund in their first four years after revelation.
- Head of founding Committee for Sanabis consumer co-operative Society.
- Board chairman of Sanabis consumer co-operative Society in their first years after revelation.
- Honorary president for Sanabis Cultural Centre.
- Voluntarily work.
- Charity activities.
- Following up civil activities.
- Sanabis Area requirement with official and civil authorities.
Page last updated on:
16/05/2018 12:49 PM