Resolutions and Outcomes of the Fifth (5) Meeting
First Ordinary Session - Third Legislative Term
Reciting the names of absent members
- Absent members were Jamal Mohammed Fakhroo, Sayed Habib Makki Hashim, Sayed Deya Yahya Al-Mosawi.
Ratification of Minutes of the Previous Session
- The Minutes were ratified and approved with amendments.
- There were no incoming letters.
Continue discussion of the report of Women and Child Affairs Committee concerning the draft law issuing the Child Act (prepared in light of bill proposals submitted by the Council of Representatives)
- Approving the following item as amended by the committee (new item 10:4 after renumbering, item 11:135 after renumbering, item 12:136 after renumbering, arranging and titling section 2 of chapter 2).
- Approving the title of section 2 as amended in the session.
- Approving referring the following item to the Committee (item 13:18 after renumbering
- Approving – in the second Chapter – to delete the title of the first chapter and subordinate items from 8 to 17).
* At the beginning of the session the following statements was read:
• A statement regarding the recent occurrences and events in Tunisia.
• A statement on the occasion of Palestinian Child Solidarity Day.