Reciting the names of absent members
- Absent members were Dr. Salah Mohammed Ali, Hamad Mubarak Al-Nuaimi, Khalid Abdulrahman Al-Moayyed, Khalid A.Rasool Al-Sharif, Ali A.Redha Al-Asfoor.
Ratification of Minutes of the previous session
- The Minutes were ratified and approved without modifications.
- There was no incoming letters.
The report of Women and Child Affairs Committee concerning the draft law issuing the Child Act (prepared in light of bill proposals submitted by the Council of Representatives)
- Approving – in principle – the above mentioned draft law.
- Approving 2 items as received from the Government as follows: (the name of the bill, (1)).
- Approving 2 items as amended by the Committee as follows: (the first item, and item 3 (new)).
- Approving 2 items as amended during the session as follows: (the introduction, (2)).
- Approving referring the following items to the Committee for further study (the second, (4:3 after renumbering), (4:5 after renumbering).
* The following statement was read at the beginning of the Session:
• A statement regarding the sinful explosion which targeted Al-Qidiseen Church in Alexandria in Egypt.