Resolutions and Outcomes of the Eighth (8) Meeting
First Ordinary Session - Third Legislative Term
Reciting the Names of Absent Members
- Absent members were Mohammed Hadi Ahmed Al-Halwachi, Khalil Ibrahim Al-Thawadi, Khalid A.Rasool Al-Sharif, Sayed Deya Yahya Al-Mosawi, AbdulRahman AbdulSalam, Ali A.Redha Al-Asfoor.
Ratification of Minutes of the Previous Session
- The Minutes were ratified and approved with amendments.
• The Council was notified about the referral of the decree by law no. (46) for 2010 amending some rules of the military penal law, issued view decree by law no. (34) for 2002, to the Foreign Affairs, Defense and National Security Committee.
A question addressed to the Minister of Education Hon. Dr. Majid bin Ali Al-Naimi, submitted by Hon. member Rabab A.Nabi Al-Orayed regarding the strategy of the Ministry to assess and correct Students Educational Ethics, and joining of family and society to achieve integration to guide the education process.
- The Minister responded to the question, and Hon. Member commented.
Continue discussion of the report of Women and Child Affairs Committee concerning the draft law issuing the Child Act (prepared in light of bill proposals submitted by the Council of Representatives)
- Approving naming (section two) from the Third Chapter, as recommended by the Government.
- Approving the following item as amended by the Committee (25:39 after renumbering).
- Approving referring the following item to the Committee (24:35 after renumbering).
- Approving the removal of the two following items (36, 38).
- Approving to shift item (37) to the new Penal Chapter.
- Approving to create new section in the Third Chapter as follows: (Third Chapter: implementation of visit rules).
- Approving the following items as amended in the session: (new item 26, 27:40 after renumbering, new item 28)