Resolutions and Outcomes of the Sixth (6) Meeting
First Ordinary Session - Third Legislative Term
Reciting the names of absent members
- Absent members were Khalid A.Rasool Al-Sharif and Saud Khanoo.
Ratification of Minutes of the Previous Session
- The Minutes were ratified and approved with amendments.
- There were no incoming letters.
The Report of the Reply Committee to the Speech of His Majesty
- The report was discussed and approved for referring it to the Committee to take into consideration the comments and remarks about it, and then refer it to the Bureau of the Council for endorsement.
Continue discussion of the report of Women and Child Affairs Committee concerning the draft law issuing the Child Act (prepared in light of bill proposals submitted by the Council of Representatives)
- Approving the following item as amended by the committee (arranging section 4 from Chapter 2, item 19:24 after renumbering, 25).
- Approving referring the following items to the Committee (New item 14:5 after renumbering, Chapter 3: becoming 2 after amendment – of section 2 – and the subordinate items from (15:20 after renumbering to 17:22 after renumbering, 18:23 after renumbering)
- Approving to postpone item 19 to the next session.