Terms and conditions related to the use of the site:
Accessing and entering the website of Bahrain Shura Council is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as to the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Accessing the site also means your agreement to such terms and conditions, whether or not you are a registered user. Also, by accessing, browsing and using the website, you have unconditionally and unreserved accepted the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Amendment of the agreement:
The Shura Council reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions on the assumption that a notice to such amendments will be placed on this page. Such amendments shall enter into effect once introduced unless provisions to the contrary are provided. Recurrent access to the site after such amendments shall signal your acceptance of the amendments. You shall be required to periodically visit this page to review the use terms and conditions.
You agree to enter and use the site solely for legitimate purposes and you shall be held fully liable for being cognizant of and conformity with any and all of the laws, regulations, rules and provisions related to the site use. Once you access the site, you agree to refrain from:
- Using the site for the purpose of perpetrating a crime or encouraging others to be involved in any act that may be construed as a crime or entails a civil liability.
- Entering or publishing any illegal contents which entail discrimination, defamation, abuse, slander, indecency or pornographic materials.
- Using the site in order to impersonate any other persons or parties.
- Using the site to download any material which contains viruses, Trojan, computer codes, encryptions, files or programs designed to modify, damage, or impair the operation of the site or any hardware or software belonging to any person who may access the site.
- Downloading, posting, transmitting or otherwise broadcasting materials that you are not authorized to transmit under any law or contractual relationship.
- Modifying, damaging or deleting any of the site contents.
- Damaging the standard communication lines in any way or from.
- Alleging affiliation or representation of any corporation, society or commission without being authorized to claim such relationship or representation.
- Publishing, posting or broadcasting and advertisement or promotional material or which involve any form of promotion.
- Posting any material which is in conflict or inconsistent with the intellectual property of a third party or gathering or storing of personal information of the others.
Certain parts of the site are accessible only to registered members and/or links which enable them to apply for support or electronic services by entering their personal information. You agree that any such information you provide to us are complete and accurate information and that you will not register, seek to enter the site by using the name of another person, or adopt a user name that the Shura Council believes, at its sole discretion, is inappropriate.
Termination of the utilization privilege:
The Shura Council has every right and at its sole discretion to terminate and suspend your access and use privileges with no need for further notice for any cause whatsoever, including violation of these terms and conditions or any other behavior or act that the Shura Council believes, at its absolute freedom, is in violation of the law or else harmful to the others. In case of such termination, you will no longer be able to access the site and the Shura Council shall use any available ways and means to enforce such ban.
Links to other sites:
Some website links redirect to other electronic sites which are not operated by the Shura Council. The Shura Council has no control over such sites nor does it review or control the contents of the sites, but rather the Shura Council provides the links for the users’ convenience. Such links do not have any promotional contents for the commodities, services or information nor do they involve any association between the Shura Council and the operators of the links. Once you opt to link to an outside site, you shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsor of that site.
The Shura Council reserve the right to monitor the contents of any content entered by you, but it is not required to do so. Although the Shura Council cannot monitor everything entered in the site, we reserve the right (without obligation) to delete, remove or edit any material entered that is likely to be in violation of these terms and conditions. The Bahrain and foreign copyrights as well as international conventions protect the contents of this site and you agree to comply with the copyright notices which appear on this site.
You clearly and expressly understand and agree that the use of this site or any material available in it is subject to your own responsibility. Neither the Shura Council nor any of its employees provide any guarantee that the site will not be subject to suspension or will be free of problems, deletions or errors, nor shall it warrant the result you may obtain as a result of using the site. The contents and the tools on the site are presented to you as is without any guarantees of any kind, be they implicit or explicit, including but not limited to the warranty of the name, marketing validity, appropriateness for certain purpose or application or promotion.
Limits of Liability:
The Council shall not in any way assume responsibility for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or typical damages arising as a result of your use or inability to use the site, including but not limited to, loss of anticipated income or profits, reputation, business or data, or computer failure or faulty operation or any other such damages.