H.E. Nancy Dinah Elly Khedouri
Member of the Shura Council
- Deputy Chairperson of The Foreign Affairs, Defence and National Security Committee and Member of The Youth Affairs Committee
- O-Level Certificate (GCE) – The Sacred Heart School (1991).
- A-Level Certificate in Economics, English Literature and British History - The Mount School, London – U.K. (1993).
- Bachelor of Law Degree (L.L.B. HONS) - University of London / University of Wolverhampton – U.K. (Degree by Distance Learning).
- Sole Owner and Managing Director – J.E. Khedouri & Sons.
Author of a book entitled, “From Our Beginning To Present Day.”
- Assisted in and Supervised a special Commemorative Book published by The Bahrain-Japan Business & Friendship Society (BJBFS) which commemorated Forty years of Diplomatic Relations between the two countries and the book is entitled, “Bahrain & Japan: Decades of Friendship.”
Member of The Shura (Consultative) Council (The Upper House of Parliament), since The Third Legislative Term, since December 14th, 2010.
- Member of The Foreign Affairs, Defence & National Security Committee at The Shura (Consultative) Council. Elected unopposed as Deputy Chairperson of The Foreign Affairs, Defence & National Security Committee during the Second and Third Consecutive Sessions of The Third Legislative Term.
- Appointed as a Member of The Coordination Committee of The Supreme Council for Women (S.C.W.) for Downstreaming Women’s Needs into the Economic Development of Society.
- Re-appointed to The Shura Council for The Fourth Legislative Term (2014 – 2018), Member of The Foreign Affairs, Defence and National Security Committee.
Member of The Youth Affairs Committee during the Fourth Consecutive Session of The Fourth Legislative Term.
- Appointed as a Member of The Supreme Coordination Council for Inter-Civilization Dialogue which coordinated for The Inter- Civilization Conference “All Civilizations in the Service of Humanity” which was under the Patronage of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa. The event was from May 5th – 7th, 2014.
- Appointed as a Member of The Review and Editorial Committee at The Shura Council in July 2015, to review and correct all Publications.
- Re-appointed to The Shura Council for The Fifth Legislative Term (2018 – 2022), Deputy Chairperson of The Foreign Affairs, Defence and National Security Committee.
- Member of The Youth Affairs Committee during the First Consecutive Session of The Fifth Legislative Term.
- Former Head of Administration at The Bahrain-Japan Business & Friendship Society (BJBFS). (Served on a Voluntary basis since its inauguration).
- Member of The Bahrain-British Business Forum (BBBF).
- Member of The Bahrain Historical & Archaeological Society.
- Guest-Speaker about the History of The Jewish Community of Bahrain, at local and international events marking The International Day for Tolerance.
- Guest-Speaker about Religious Freedom and Peaceful Coexistence and many other subject-matters related to The Kingdom of Bahrain to enlighten audience locally and abroad.
- Guest-Speaker at The Euro-Gulf Information Centre in Rome, Italy.
- “This is Bahrain” Roadshow in Paris, France.
- “This is Bahrain” Roadshow in Rome, Italy.
- FIRST Rank at The Sacred Heart School in English Literature Research and many other Projects.
- FIRST Rank in Manama ToastMaster’s Competition.
- Awarded Certificate of Achievement of National Excellence at The Mount School – London, U.K.
- Many Certificates of Good Conduct, Certificates of Honour and Excellence in the activities throughout academic years in The Kingdom of Bahrain and The United Kingdom.
- Travel & Tourism
- Theatre and The Arts.
Page last updated on:
21/05/2018 09:28 AM